Qualifications for the “creative evaluator” applicants:
- Age: 16 to 45
- Educational Background: College graduate (Degree in Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Journalism, Creative Writing, Literature, Philippine Studies, or Statistics) Applicants with creative training is an advantage.
- Has wide exposure to and critical perspective of TV, movies, print, and other media platforms
- Can analyze and anticipate situations, define problems and objectives, recognize alternatives and formulate solutions, in both micro- and macroscopic manner.
- Has strong written and verbal communication, with the capacity to act as a resource for, and work effectively with, diverse groups of people at various levels within an organization. With good writing skills to compose, edit, and proofread a variety of documents using correct grammar, and with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Can work in a flexible way that allows for changes in assignments or shifts and priorities depending upon identified needs of the unit.
- Can exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Flexible to work effectively in a changing environment.
- Can work effectively as a member of team and establish and maintain working relationships with diverse groups of staff, academicians, students, industry professionals, and the public.
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision.
- Must be located near the Quezon City area.
Interested applicants may send their resume/curriculum vitae to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.