The stage is set for the 1st Halo-halo Indie Film Festival.
Here are the basic guidelines as posted via Cine_Guild2006 YahooGroups:
- Open to all filmmakers- amateurs, students, professionals
- ANYTHING GOES: open to all genres of digital film even animation and music videos are welcome
- NO PARTICIPATION FEE. Though there will be an event ticket worth P100 with 1 free beer. Selected participants will have two (2) complimentary tickets.
- Film/ video shall only be maximum of 10mins and in digital format only. To be submitted on mpeg-3, mpeg-4, .avi formats only.
- We shall only allow videos/films by Filipino producers/directors
- Proof of ownership of the film/video might be needed (a waiver shall be signed).
- Send your entries with your complete name and brief filmmaking background, producer and director names, synopsis and genre classification at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline of Submission: FEBRUARY 25, 2011, FRIDAY
- There will be a screening of videos by MaSKay officers. This is to ensure that guidelines are being followed.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm your participation together with other important reminders for participants.
For more information, email your inquiries to Maskay Projects <email@example.com>.