I met the word calyx way back in grade two and had been familiar with the part of the flower in grade 4 when we spent more time studying the parts of the flower and Botany itself. Naming a property as CALYX RESIDENCE is another thing. For the key people of Innoland, Calyx is no longer defined as the sepals of a flower collectively formed. CALYX is a manifestation of a new lifestyle.
Quoting their brochure, ” Calyx answers the need for residential options that support the environment. Like the perfect spiral chambers of the nautilus, many of the design elements of the condominium are driven by a strong purpose to define a secure and balanced lifestyle for its residents.”
The upcoming property is developed by Innoland Development Corporation, a local group of passionate Cebuanos.
I was fortunate to talk to Ms. Flair Sabellano who gave me a personal welcome during the launch last June 24 at Marco Polo Hotel. The venue was warmer when other members and key officers of Innoland welcome the Who’s Who of Cebu’s real estate industry.
With a handshake, Innoland’s Vice President for Marketing and Sales Wilson Granados exclaimed, ” I am excited tonight since we will be launching another first in Cebu.”
According to Mr. Granados, CALYX RESIDENCES will offer the following features first:
- Cebu’s first high-rise rooftop Aquadeck and infinity swimming pool. Located at the 28th floor, the pool will give residents a panoramic view of the Mactan Channel, the islands beyond and the city harbor. Can’t wait to see the view from here especially at night.
- The Sky Lounge and Garden on the top floor. The area is not just your other club house. The lounge will be completely equipped with a gourmet kitchen and able service staff to serve any residents private parties.
- Garden Lanai Suites on the 9th floor. No need to get out of the building to see a garden. The building itself has units with gardens as spacious at 36-48 square meters.
- Fitness Gym. A Spacious area at the ground floor and just adjacent to the main entrance provides an avenue for health and wellness with its state-of-the art fitness amenities. What’s more is its green scenery provided by the landscaped garden.
- Organic Design Elements. Its not just another design. AIDEA Philippines designed its exterior resembling the sea ripples along the shorelines. Open corridors in all floors draw in light and fresh air. Sustainable green features are part of the building’s architecture and interior spaces.
Along with this features is the Penthouse options at the 26th and 27th floor which provides residents very luxurious options.
from the 10th floor to the 25th floor, a new concept is introduced in Calyx Residences studio space layout to maximize natural light and ventilation. Thanks to the creative mind of Interior Space Designer Tina Perequet.
For more information, one may visit www.calyx.com.ph or contact:
15th Floor TGU Tower
J.M. del Mar Ave. Cor. Salinas Drive
Asiatown I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City
Contact Numbers: (032) 268-7060 to 64 or (032) 479-9091, (0917) 395 0711