Posted on 12 July 2012.
Do you own a Sari-Sari Store? Do you want to succeed in your business?
Now on its 7th year, the Sari-Sari Store Festival remains to be the landmark event of Prince Warehouse Club. This year, the event will be held at Cebu International Convention Center on July 14, 2012 from 8:00AM – 5:00 PM.
This year’s Sari-Sari Store Festival will be bigger, grander and more fun filled. It aims to bring together members from all over the province through the festival by way of an exhibition, variety show, and helpful discussions on entrepreneurship, micro finance, merchandising and inventory tips as well as sari-sari store best practices and success stories.
This is Prince Warehouse Club’s expression of gratitude to the members continued support in sustaining and advancing the club’s vision.
Click here to view the complete program of the 2012 Sari-Sari Store Festival.
Posted in BUSINESS, EVENTS, FEATURE
Posted on 11 August 2011.
- Who will be the GRAND WINNER for the Mandaue Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs? witness the Grand Finals @ Cebu International Convention Center Plenary on August 24,2011 3pm-6pm
The fifteen (15) panel judges have decided. The lucky finalist had been judged according to the comprenesiveness of the information they presented (20%), and inspirational stories of courage, perseverance and creativity (50%). The Grand Winner for 2011 Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs will be staged at the CICC Plenary on August 24, 2011, from 3:00PM-6:00PM.
And here are the finalist of this years Search for WINNERS, in no particular order:
- Gionivie Pano, a fish vendor from Brgy.Upper Casili;
- Germocila Divibar Sabello, a sidewalk vendor from Cubacub;
- Baby I Gene Abayon Ortega, a fish & frozen delight vendor from Basak;
- Amor L. Lacaba, a street vendor from Looc;
- Genalyn C. Patalita, who is into carenderia business from Guizo;
- Maridel C. Aloria from Centro who is into buy & sell fish;
- Norma Dichos of Brgy. Bakilid who is into sari-sari store business;
- Esther Simbajon, of Casuntingan who is into carenderia business;
- Charito Cabatingan, of Cabancalan who has eatery and BBQ haus;
- Rhea G. Maroliña, of Cambaro a fruit and vegetable vendor;
- Maricel Formentera Ygoña, who has a sari-sari store business in Tingub;
- Leonora C. Canillo, a food and fish vendor of Maguikay;
- Gina Militante, a broom maker in Paknaan;
- Luzviminda Sayson of Subangdaku who is a junk collector;
- Sevelina Besabella To-ong, who has a BBQ eatery/ sari-sari store in Labogon;
- Editha Bonghanoy, a vegetable and plastic vendor in Umapad;
- Meliza Cortes Posadas of Canduman who sells mangos and RTWs;
- May T. Poloyapoy, a candle vendor in Pagsabungan;
- Marilyn G. Cuanan, who has a carenderia in Brgy. Ibabao;
- Catherine Borres Calleno, a BBQ vendor in Alang-Alang;
- Sarah Y. Dellosa, a fish vendor in Tipolo;
- Remedios S. Rodriquez, a fish vendor in Banilad; and lastly
- Elvira B. Rosaroso, from Brgy. Tawason who has a carenderia and sari-sari store business.
THE 2001 SEARCH FOR WINNERS
The MCCI Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs. (Women In Need, Now Entrepreneurs and Role Models) is a quest for model women micro-entrepreneur from Mandaue City who are struggling to rise from poverty through their simple livelihood to support their family. Daily struggles are highlighted to inspire other women to continue hoping and wishing for a better life.
The Mandaue Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Partnership with the USC College of Commerce Alumni Association, Inc. KNN Project through the USC – School of Businessand Economics Center for Entrepreneurship & Lifelong Learning conducted a Business Planning Seminar in guiding the 79 micro-entrepreneurs representing the 27 Barangays of Mandaue City.
The whole day Business Planning Seminar was held at the USC Mission Center last July 16, 2011 in preparation for the Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs (Women In Need, Now Entrepreneurs and Rolemodels) one of the lined up events for the Mandaue Business Month 2011. In the photo is MCCI Board of Trustee Ms. Carmel de Pio-Salvador, who is also the Chairman of the Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs while mentoring the micro-entrepreneurs as part of advocacy of empowering people through education and entrepreneurship.
The Search for WINNERs is a quest for women micro-entrepreneurs from Mandaue City who are supporting their families and are struggling to rise from poverty through their small business ventures.
The Mandaue Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with the local government of Mandaue City opens this search for the model women entrepreneurs whose stories of courage perseverance and creativity will inspire other women to be empowered.
Search for W.I.N.N.E.Rs (Women In Need, Now Entrepreneurs and Rolemodels) is one of the events of Mandaue Business Month (MBM) 2011.
For more information about the event and program, you can contact:
Mandaue Business Month 2011 Secretariat
Mandaue Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI)
Tel No. (63 32) 420.2252 | (63 32) 343.3491
Telefax No. (63 32) 420.2232
Posted in EVENTS, LIFESTYLE, NEWS, SNIPPETS