Posted on 03 February 2008.
There are thousands of online worker nowadays who are earning an average of US$ 2,500 a month. Thanks to website which promotes Homebased jobs. If you have a PC with good internet connection with the skills required by the employer, you’re good to go.
Some of these sites (which I listed below this post) proved to be a gold mine of opportunities for true talents.
But before you frantically scan on the sites and search for jobs, remember the following:
1. Update your resume. Like applying for a regular job, the employer wants to know if the applicant is really an individual. Be sure to indicate the skills you have earned in your previous employment. To help you with this, search for sites where you can learn the basics of effective resume.
2. Prepare your online portfolio. This is your previous works. They are your masterpieces. They speak a lot about your person. Choose carefully the work that you’ll be presenting. Arrange them accordingly. Observe, presentation matters.
3. Get your PAYPAL account. Paypal is the most common way of getting paid online. Paypal is available in most countries worldwide including the Philippines. You can click here to get your account now, or click on the logo below:
3. Maintain a blog. A blog is a representation of what’s in your mind. This will also provide your prospective employers on how you think. For writers, this is their direct portfolio of their writing prowess. Most of PINOY BLOGGERS clients are previous readers of PINOYWORLD.
4. Join Online Communities. Communities and forums provide possible leads on future job assignments.
5. Post your resume at ONLINE FREELANCE Sites. Posting your profile is for Free. Avoid scams and Philsing. Here are sample of sites where you can find your next prospective online employer.
2. GET A FREELANCER
These sites are currently used by thousands of writers, programmers and other specialists to find new jobs online. To view the sites, click the words links.
Should you have further inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.